** 7/24/16 Winner at Come And Get It Challenges! **
Hi everyone! We're plunging into the bottom half of July. My sister's birthday is next month and I've always said that once her birthday hits in August, the rest of the year is a blur. And it's so flippin' hot here, I'm READY for some cooler weather... come on Fall! ;) It's time for another fun challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and I'm happy to share my DT inspiration project for LTSCB #82 - Anything Goes! Our sponsors this time are Bugaboo Digi Stamps, Karleigh Sue Digis and Oddball Art Co. so come over and play for a chance to win some pretty awesome prizes!
I chose the absolutely adorable 'Animal Love Sara & Friends' digi from Oddball Art Co. for my friendship card. I pulled out a 6x6 paper pack that I just love and created something fun and cheerful. I also used a medallion die that I've had forever and have never used.
Isn't Sara the cutest little thing ever?! Such a doll! I used some stitched oval dies and added my big signature multi loop bow. I bought 28 colors of Crystal Drops several months ago and don't use them nearly enough, so I played with the pink and green this time.
For the inside, I stamped a simple sentiment on a panel that I decorated with a leftover strip of paper used on the front.
Happy to enter this sweet card into the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create: #185 - Anything Goes with Optional Twist of Color Challenge
- A Bit More Time To Craft: #24 - Anything Goes
- artbymiran challenge: #62 - Anything Goes
- Come and Get It Challenges: Checks or Stripes
- Craft Your Passion: #321 - Always Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges: #95 - Anything Goes
- Cut It Up: #100 - Anything Goes
- Cute As A Button: #24 - Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers: July Anything Goes with Dies
- Inspiration Destination: #94 - Anything Goes
- Just Keep on Creating: September Anything Goes
- Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog: July Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #38 - Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards: #34 - July Color Challenge
- Stamping Sensations: July Anything Goes with a stamp and ribbons
- The Ribbon Girl: July Any Image Challenge
- Time Out Challenges: #61 - Inspired By Words
- Use Your Stuff: #230 - Die Cuts and/or Punches
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge: #12 - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday: #238/239 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory cardstock, Stampin' Up! Watermelon Wonder cardstock, Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz cardstock scrap, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party 6x6 paper
- Stamps: Oddball Art Co. Animal Love Sara & Friends digital image, Paper Smooches Delightful Greetings stamp set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir- FS2, FS3, FS6, TN3, TN4, CR1, CR2, GB10, TB2, TB3, CG1, CG2, CT1, CT4
- Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Oval Layers dies, Spellbinders Medallion Four die
- Accessories: Apple Green and Bubblegum Blush Crystal Drops, Really Reasonable Ribbon Pink Salmon seam binding, Darice foam
I hope you've enjoyed this project and have found some inspiration to play in our Anything Goes challenge! We know everybody loves this particular theme! Be sure to check out all the fun digis at Bugaboo Digi Stamps, Karleigh Sue Digis and Oddball Art Co. - I know you'll find something you cannot live another day without, lol! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
This card is for sale at Hippie Chick Designs!