I used the totally gorgeous (gor-juss) "Dresden Rose Circle" stamp, embossed with SweetStamps fine detail white embossing powder on 36-lb. vellum. I colored the image with Bic Mark-It markers this time (on the back side), cut it with a 4-split perforating tool and mounted it on three very pretty die cuts. I added three sets of two tiny white flat-back pearls in the upper right corner.
Here's a close-up of that beautiful image!
The inside sentiment is SweetStamps "Happy Birthday" stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves ink.
- GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock; The Paper Cut green crinkle cardstock; green cardstock and green patterned paper from stash
- SweetStamps Dresden Rose Circle stamp
- SweetStamps white dye ink
- SweetStamps fine detail white embossing powder
- 36-lb. vellum
- Soft grip stylus tools
- Pergamano etching/embossing mat
- Pergamano 4-split perforating tool
- Pergamano piercing/perforating pad
- SweetStamps 6x9 straight magnetic grid
- Bic Mark-It markers in yellow, orange, purple, pink and green
- Spray adhesive
- SweetStamps Happy Birthday stamp
- Memento Bamboo Leaves ink
- Spellbinders Adorning Squares and Big Scalloped Circles dies
- Cheery Lynn Designs Italian Flourish doily die
- White brads; tiny white flat-back pearls
I'd love to enter this pretty card into the following challenges:
- Five Simple Things: Inspire Me Fridays 117 - Anything Goes!
- Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog: Challenge 67 - Use Your Favorite Color Combination (anything with green!)
- Sister Act: Challenge #21
- Cards Galore Challenge Blog: August Bingo Challenge (Birthday/Flowers/Embossing)
- Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge: Challenge #62 - Clean and Simple
- Natalie and Amy: Celebrate Something
I hope you're inspired to create a beautiful project for the SweetStamps Birthday challenge! Take the plunge and try some parchment crafting if you've never tried it - you'll love it! ;) Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!